This Monday, June 17th marks the Full Moon, and many astrologers are calling it biggest one of the year!
THINGS TO DO WHEN THE MOON IS IN SAGITTARIUS
- Take a trip
- Read or write a story
- Give donations for a good cause
- Support an artist you love
- Enroll in a class
- Find a new mentor
- Go into nature
- Have a bonfire
- Get your car fixed or cleaned
- Create art
Because this moon also comes with amazing creative energy I also want to share three journal prompts with you guys to practice under a Sagittarius Full Moon! These are good to do before a ritual or just to help you decompress some energy and get in tune.
- What are the higher truths that are guiding your life right now? When and where did you gain these? Are they good or bad? What about outdated?
- What signs and omens are you seeing in your life right now? Are you paying attention? What do you think they are trying to speak to you?
- Write about all the ways you can educate and enlighten those around you. Find the key aspect of life you think you can help others with and make a plan! How might you expand that talent for uplifting others?
Like all sacred astrological times, the energy you give in is what you will get out. the nature of Sagittarius is very spiritual so it is a great idea to get a reading, do a ritual, or even go to church. Spiritual guidance will be available directly when you need it, so just ask. Getting out in nature will offer great downloads, please do it, even if only a stroll in your neighborhood, this will increase your sense of faith.
So much love and blessings for you all,
Taraney Nicole Vigil