What Are Pendulums Made From?
Why Would You Use a Pendulum?
How to Use a Pendulum
- Bring your pendulum sting in-between the middle and ring finger of your left hand. Allow the crystal to hang down below the hand.
- Connect with you pendulum by taking a few deep breaths to clear your mind. Tune into its energy and be open to receive information from the universe. It is important to stay balanced while working with your pendulum.
- Define your Yes and your No. Holding you pendulum, ask it to give you a yes. Hold still and watch which direction the crystal begins to circle. In most cases, clockwise means yes, and counter clockwise means no. After that, try asking it to give you a No. Now that you know how to read the pendulum, its time to ask your question.
- Ask your question in a mindful, and specific manner. The question must be a yes or a no answer. Quickly your pendulum will respond, sometimes it might stay still or bob back and forth if it is not sure who to answer. This is alway a sign to refine your question.
- Cleanse your pendulum after every use. You can do this by blowing on it with the intention of cleansing away and unwanted energies, and you can also run it under cool water. Finish with thanking your pendulum.
- Bring your pendulum sting in-between the middle and ring finger of your left hand. Allow the crystal to hang down below the hand
- Connect with you pendulum by taking a few deep breaths to clear your mind. Tune into its energy and be open to receive information from the universe.
- Bring the crystal of your pendulum in front of one of your chakras. You an start at the root chakra and work your way up. If the crystal rotates in a clockwise motion, that means it is open, and if it is counter clockwise that means it is closed.
- Cleanse your pendulum once you are finished with either your breath, water, or smudge it. Thank your pendulum.
How to Cleanse Your Pendulum
- Water is a perfect way to cleanse energy from any crystal or spiritual tool. All you need to do is put your pendulum under cool running water with the intention that all undated energies are being washed away.
- Smudging works very well. Using palo santo, allow the spoke to run over the crystal of your pendulum. When the smoke begins to move fluidly around the crystal, that means it is cleansed.
- Blowing your own breath upon your pendulum is profound when cleansing unwanted energy. Simply hold your pendulum in your hands and blow on it with the intention that you are cleansing away any energy that is not pure.